Our plastic wall plugs are manufactured using our in-house tooling and machinery. All of our products are packed in neutral packaging, allowing for white labeled production. They can also be supplied loose if required in polythene bags of 25 000. If you have any bespoke requirements, please contact us.
We manufacture the full range of plastic wall plugs to fit the popular range of screws. These we colour code:
- Yellow (Screw size: 4,6)
- Red (Screw size: 6,8,10)
- Brown (Screw size 10,12,14)
- Blue (Screw size: 14,16,18)
N.B. See file
We use virgin material that ensures perfect quality with tremendous holding or binding qualities giving less likelihood of hole spin. Also using first rate polmer reduces the plug from splitting or cracking in extreme temperatures.
Plastic Wallplugs are available three ways:
- Packed in cartons of 100 (10 sprews of 10 plugs) per box with neutral design. (Your own company design, to complement your product range is available for large users). The smaller boxes are packed in sleeves of 1000, then in outers of 10,000.
- Wall plugs can be cut from the sprew (loose) in poly bags of 25,000.
- Own livery packaging is available – please enquire
Within a week for UK mainland from our extensive stocks at Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Download datasheet here: Plastic wall plugs data sheet